Not finding what you're looking for? Click here to fill out a quick career form.
Coater Assistant/Helper *12 hour shift (7 pm - 7 am)
Posted Date: October 5, 2021
Status: Full Time
Synopsis: Do you enjoy variety throughout your day? As an Operator Assistant in our Coater department, you will be part of a team that creates one of a kind label products for our customers. Each of these products are tailored to our customer’s needs, requiring specific material and machine specifications. Your general duties will include gathering and loading materials, assistance with changeovers and housekeeping duties. Opportunities for growth and on-the-job training will be provided during each step of your progression.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required.
- Experience operating a powered industrial truck is preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, manuals and schedules.
- Ability to calculate basic math figures, such as addition, subtraction, division.
- Good organizational skills.
- Average computer skills and ability to learn Company-specific systems.
- Confidence and professionalism in representing the Company.
- Willingness to learn.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.