Not finding what you're looking for? Click here to fill out a quick career form.
Production Lab Technician*non-rotating 12 hour shifts(nights)*NEW
Posted Date: March 10, 2021
Status: Full Time
Synopsis: The Production Lab Technician will ensure lab testing is performed with efficiency and accuracy while following standard testing procedures. Ensure pressure sensitive product being manufactured and converted meets all specifications for that product and are free of known defects.
Work Schedule: 7:00pm to 7:00am swing shift
- Follow all company policies.
- Follow testing directions and perform required lab testing procedures as noted for each specific product utilizing appropriate LT (Lab Test) method.
- Assist in the maintenance of a current and accurate Lab Testing Manual.
- Perform routine and necessary lab testing equipment calibration.
- Place any non-conforming product on HOLD and complete required additional follow-up testing.
- Retrieve coater retains and assist in filing and keeping retain room neat and organized.
- Complete final inspection and release testing on all out-going product in timely manner. Filing of lab testing data by manufacturing lot.
- Assist other Lab Technicians as needed, including front lab.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lab Supervisor or Quality Control Manager
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
- Work experience and knowledge of PS and /or paper industry is preferred.
- Good record of job performance, attendance, and punctuality.Computer experience is required.
- Apex experience/knowledge is preferred.
- Good to excellent math skills are required.
- Individual initiative/assertiveness and follow through are required.
- Work in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to squat and lift approximately 50#.
- Able to use hands/dexterity.
- Able to stoop, kneel, lift, carry, push and pull.